Accounts Receivable Specialist (HYBRID)
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Make collection calls to customers as necessary and coordinate
collections efforts with Sales Department.
- Keep and maintain A/R files for back-ups and research.
- Review and process Daily Bank Reports from treasury (Wells
Fargo & JPM Pad return).
- Post collections to A/R system daily.
- Research past due invoices and any discrepancies in
- Handle customer's inquiries on payments and invoices/statements
as necessary to maintain their account up to date.
- Process and maintain a record of all NSF's based on collection
- Process all ACH/Wire payments.
- File and Maintain Daily Collection journal report/check
- Assist sales and customers as needed with AR related
- Complete PBD monthly report.
- Assist Credit Manager in creating, completing and maintaining
customers credit files.
- Complete any other tasks assigned by management.Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent math skills/assertiveness
- Ability to research and multi-task
- SAP experience preferred About Aston Carter: Please Note:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via
Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Fort Worth , Accounts Receivable Specialist (HYBRID), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...