Company: WESTAIR GASES AND EQUIPMENT, INC.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Position OverviewThe production Loader will be responsible for
the timely and accurate product load onto delivery trucks by hand
or using material moving equipment to minimize breakage of product
in transit.Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
- Identifies ownership, sorts, and palletizes assets by size and
product for efficient refilling and handling.
- Performs visual and physical tests on cylinders and packs.
Hammer and odor tests empty cylinders as required.
- Loads cylinders on appropriate route/truck by Roadnet
- Report quantities loaded and discrepancies from schedules to
- Operation of powered industrial equipment.
- Operation of forklift and electric pallet jacks.
- Understands cylinder markings and ensures proper labeling of
- Understands and follows proper spills/emergency cleanup
- Support waste reduction and recycling programs.
- Direct interface with will-call customers.
- Works safely, follows and meets the requirements of all safety
procedures and rules as established by State and Federal laws and
- Report any issues impacting safety, operations, the
environment, regulatory compliance, or customer satisfaction to
- Use required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and cylinder
- Fills low-pressure gases (propane) as needed.
- Maintain a clean work area. QualificationsForklift
CertifiedDedicated to Customer Service, safety, quality, and
accuracyThe gas industry and cylinder maintenance background and
knowledge preferredAble to handle up to 70 lbs on occasionMust be
mechanically inclinedMust have initiative and be
self-motivatedEffective communication and interpersonal skillsMust
be able to work in a team environmentMust be organized and able to
multitaskComputer skills such as Outlook and Explorer
preferredPhysical DemandsThe physical demands described here an
employee must meet to perform the job's essential functions
successfully.The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. As well as stand on his or
her feet for long periods of time. The employee must frequently
lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to
100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may
perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
organization's ongoing needs.WestAir Gases and Equipment, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.PI202338099
Keywords: WESTAIR GASES AND EQUIPMENT, INC., Fort Worth , Cylinder Loader, Other , Springtown, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...