Full Time Counselor - LCDC-i
Company: BayMark Health Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Compassionate Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Intern
Dynamic Counselor Intern to provide treatment and casework services
to patients as directed by the counseling supervisor.We would like
you to provide timely counseling and documentation forpatient
services based on plan of care and complete referrals and timely
documentationfor other identified needs, such as psychological, and
social needs of patients.Responsibilities:
- Prepareand maintain accurate and timely patient files.
- Coordinatecare of assigned patients and present patient status
and concerns with treatmentteam accordingly.
- Conductscomprehensive patient assessments and the development
and implementation ofpatient treatment plans according to State OTP
- Minimum age requirement of 18
- Must hold a LCDC-I license in the state of Texas.
- Required/Maintainedstate trainee status, intern, registration
or in training standing.
- Haveexperience working with opiate addicted population.
- Exhibitsexcellent written and oral communication skills.
- Skilledin conducting assessments, utilization of ASI criteria
for appropriate patient placement,treatment plan development and
implementation, service coordination, and crisis intervention.
- Excellentdocumentation and computer skills required.
- Knowledgeof local community drug trends, the effects on the
body and cognitive functioning of drugsof abuse, signs and symptoms
of narcotic overdose, psychosocial implications of addictive
disease,the process of addiction and treatment, social service,
economic, legal, and medical systems, HIVtransmission-health,
behavioral, and emotional implications of addiction.
- Abilityto work effectively within medical hierarchy, assist in
complex problem solving with clients, andwork autonomously.
- Exhibits good time management skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse population and exhibit excellent
customer service skills.
- Self-directed with ability to work with little
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screenBenefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals
lifeCOVID-19 considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in
compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State,
County and City.What to expect from us:MedMark Treatment Centers, a
progressive substance abuse treatment organization, is committed to
the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient
clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical,
emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each
of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality
of life.MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Fort Worth , Full Time Counselor - LCDC-i, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...