Utilities Clerk 16-17
Company: Fiesta Mart
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Utilities Clerk 17 cleans and maintains the store, thus, providing a healthy, safe and inviting environment in which to shop. Main responsibility includes floors, trash receptacles, restrooms, eating areas and break rooms.
* Empty and replace trash bags found in receptacles throughout store.
* Clean compactor areas inside and outside of store.
* Sweep and mop entire sales floor; dry floors as necessary.
* Clean and maintain restrooms (public and private), break rooms, and public eating areas (tables, counters, mirrors, chairs).
* Maintains knowledge of procedure for liquid chemicals operation and knows which chemicals and supplies are authorized for the Sanitation cart and how to properly use them.
* Maintains cleaning equipment and reports damaged equipment to management as necessary.
* Exercises proper safety practices when lifting or moving product and using equipment.
Secondary Job Duties:
* Check prices as needed.
* Communicate and assist customers and co-workers when requested.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and business attitude.
* Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized markdowns and/or property defacement.
* Other duties assigned by management.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* Demonstrates a willingness to receive and accept direction.
* Is able to effectively handle the speed and pressure in response to the demands of the job.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously- 67-100%
* Occasionally- Pulling up to 100 lbs., climbing up to 6 foot height, talking, manual dexterity, crouching, stooping, kneeling, and smelling.
* Frequently- Carrying up to 60 lbs, lifting up to 60 lbs., balancing, pushing up to 100 lbs., and reaching waist/overhead level.
* Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on tile/concrete, bending, seeing, and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
* Occasionally-loud noise, slippery floor surface, hazardous equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritant, toxic exposure(see material safety data sheets), nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
* Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, and cluttered floor surface.
* Varied, irregular schedules.
* Working environment involves inside and outside store with exposures to weather conditions.
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Fort Worth , Utilities Clerk 16-17, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
here to apply!