Logistics Clerk I (2nd Shift)
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Description:Position Summary: Receive, stock, issue, and control
assets required in the manufacturing of aircraft seats according to
the procedures in the Logistics area.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be
- Issue or distribute materials, parts and supplies to customers
or co-workers, based on information from incoming
- Ensure parts are protected from damage throughout the Logistics
- Properly identify all boxes in stock with the correct storage
unit and material number.
- Move, prepare and stage parts to the identified area
- Assist in inventory control by conducting location validations
and stock counts.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials, and
actual shipment arrivals
- Count, sort, and identify items against the delivery note prior
- Inspect the received goods, making note of any damages and
discrepancies, and immediately reporting the same.
- Must be able to work a flexible
scheduleRequirements:Qualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Education/Experience:Education:High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in warehouse environment
- Experience using an order picker preferred
- Experience with RF device
- Computer data entry
- Knowledge of databases sufficient to perform the job, duties,
and tasks associated with the position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good attendance recordPI217478614
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Logistics Clerk I (2nd Shift), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...