Crude Oil Scheduler
Company: Medallion Midstream LLC
Posted on: June 27, 2019
Crude Oil Scheduler
MEDALLION OPERATING COMPANY LLC Irving, TX
Medallion Midstream, LLC is seeking a Crude Oil Scheduler for the
Irving, Texas location. This position will coordinate and be
responsible for scheduling the movement of crude oil on connecting
pipeline systems. Includes nominating and confirming shipper
activity for monthly business and storage.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Directly responsible for scheduling crude oil movements on
various Crude Oil Pipelines.
* Communicate with the operations group concerning availabilities
and inventory levels.
* Maintain worksheet comparing actuals to nominations.
* Confirm receipts and accuracy of shipper s monthly
* Confirm shippers nominated volumes with connecting carriers.
* Coordinate storage volumes with 3rd parties and pipeline
* Monitor imbalances to ensure that no major imbalances occur.
* Prepare/distribute pipeline statements for all shipper s on our
* Provide necessary information for accounting purposes for
deliveries for the monthly close.
* Communicate daily with operations concerning deliveries to
connecting pipelines and actual receipts into the pipeline.
* Provide shippers with information for their planning for
receipts, deliveries, etc.
* Assist the accounting group with shipper issues or adjustments as
* Assist and cross train within the department.
* Assist with the implementation of a new crude oil software.
* Performs other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Bachelor Degree required.
* 3 or more years of crude oil scheduler experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
* Responsible individual who takes initiative/ownership in all
areas of work.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Willing to assume additional responsibilities, and work daily in
a fast-paced cooperative team environment.
* Good organizational and planning skills and the ability to work
as a team to meet strict deadlines.
* Good analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
* Must commit to and demonstrate the company s core values:
Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
This position is primarily an office position where work is
normally performed in a climate controlled environment, where
exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation,
fumes, and gases is very limited. No environmental hazards are
encountered in the performance of normal job duties.
Work normally requires finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
to operate computer keyboard at a moderate skill level. Work may
require some pushing, pulling, or carrying of objects weighing up
to 20 pounds, such as files, documents or boxes. Work involves
sitting in an office environment most of the time but may involve
standing and walking for brief periods. ABOUT THIS COMPANY:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline
companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth,
developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are
some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are
discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion.
We are committed to our core values Respect, Responsiveness, and
Commitment to Serve and believe in hiring people who are aligned
with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our
employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in
addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with
the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success
and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal
opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Medallion Midstream LLC, Fort Worth , Crude Oil Scheduler, Other , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!