Summer 2020 Intern
Company: Greif, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 13, 2019
This position will be located in the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial
packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to
become the world s best performing customer service company in
industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic and fibre
drums, intermediate bulk containers, reconditioned containers,
flexible products, containerboard, uncoated recycled paperboard,
coated recycled paperboard, tubes and cores and a diverse mix of
specialty products. The company also manufactures packaging
accessories and provides filling, packaging and other services for
a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in
the southeastern United States. The company is strategically
positioned with 290 operating locations in 43 countries to serve
global as well as regional customers.
We need an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join
our growing marketing department.. Your work will include preparing
promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and
conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have
excellent organizational abilities. The successful candidate will
also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist team with lead generation.
- Analyze competitive data and assist in developing campaigns
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas,
competitor campaigns, and provide feedback.
- Work with manufacturing facilities for new items and send
bi-monthly packets to sales team.
- Assist sales team with lead generation; work with lead gen
platform to find and disseminate leads.
- Develop collateral to bolster sales efforts
- Prepare presentations for sales team.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and
social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing,
Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Caraustar provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified
persons and does not discriminate against any associate or
applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expressions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other
protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws. In all activities of recruitment, employment,
promotions, transfers and other terms and conditions of employment,
the individual s ability to perform specific job functions shall be
the primary consideration. If, because of a disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please contact us at email@example.com or via fax at
Keywords: Greif, Inc., Fort Worth , Summer 2020 Intern, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!