Sales Consultant - Industrial
Company: Alsco Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2020
The Sales Consultant solicits and secures new clients for linen,
workwear industrial uniforms and facility services, sells and
promotes approved, targeted products and services within a
designated sales territory. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager
and works closely with the General Manager.
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved
lines of service or product within a designated sales
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects
using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying,
presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales
records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and
- Follow company sales policies and procedures, including
price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate
openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively
work with other departments to smoothly transition a new
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable
laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure
regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as
required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and maintain a driving
record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully
in a team environment.
- College degree preferred or two years sales experience.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Excellent benefit package.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting,
walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing,
pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer
locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service
Center or depot.
- Daily, driving by vehicle within a designated sales
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Fort Worth , Sales Consultant - Industrial, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!