Global Pricing Analyst
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Global Pricing Analyst needed in Fort Worth, Texas 76134 for a
long-term contract opportunity with Yoh's client.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Pricing experience
- Business Analysis
- Data Warehouse
- MS Excel proficiency (VLookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
What You'll Be Doing:
Support Global Pricing Governance, managing day-to-day operations
of the Global Pricing Management tool:
- Manage User licenses, permissions and
- Support annual and ongoing updates to price guideline
- Ensure launch products, strategies & prices are communicated
accurately in the system
- Coordinate across global & regional pricing teams for timely
finalization of price exception requests.
- Coordinate with IT teams for data management (SKU's, prices,
cross-currency comparisons, product hierarchies) and maintenance
requests, system upgrades, testing, and recommended
- Audit data integrity across platforms
Update Pricing Key Performance Indicators for Management and Key
Stakeholders in Global, Region and Country organizations:
- Support monthly and quarterly KPI updates using all required
- Review monthly results for ASP/guidance anomalies requiring
follow-up. Identify reporting errors and follow-up with local
- Coordinate user access and permissions to ensure sensitive data
Support Pricing Performance Insights:
- Consolidate necessary data from different systems to inform
pricing analyses and insights based on financial results.
- Assess Country adherence to Global and Region pricing
strategies (as reflected in price guidelines and financial actual
- Support global pricing team and product teams' ad-hoc requests
for pricing insights.
- Develop basic visualizations & charts (Tableau and Excel),
including customer level data.
Support Pricing Strategy and Process Improvement Development:
- Complete ad hoc analyses to support new product
- Coordinate documentation and communication for pricing
strategies and guidelines
- Support price performance KPIs for product launches
- Facilitate regular and ad hoc reviews of price performance
- Provide ad hoc support for pricing process improvements to
address pain points and increase efficiencies
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, IT or
- 3 years of experience in pricing, analytics, finance or related
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advanced - VLookup, Pivot
- Financial Data Warehouse/Business Analysis experience
- Basic knowledge of management reporting principles, dealing
with multiple currencies and FX scenarios
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Visualization tool experience (Tableau, Einstein, Qlik),
SQL/AWS, Global Pricing Management Software, Alteryx,
- Accurate & timely pricing insights through pricing dashboards
and ad hoc analysis
- Global Pricing Management tool data integrity, cross-platform
audits- deliver and recommend action to improve.
- Support for pricing process improvements to address pain points
and increase efficiencies
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global
staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network
of client companies has been employing professionals like you for
over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive
talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast
network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive
opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now for the Global Pricing Analyst
position in Fort Worth, Texas 76134
Recruiter: Vera Evan
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V. to contact us if you are an individual with a disability
and require accommodation in the application process.
Keywords: Yoh, Fort Worth , Global Pricing Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!