Tool Repair Associate
Company: White Cap
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for facilitating the tool repair lifecycle for customers. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Checks in tools received for repair and enters sales orders
- Provides technicians with repair orders in need of parts and
labor estimates and communicates estimates to customers.
- Orders parts for repair or attempts to sell new tools when
repairs are too costly.
- Sends repairs beyond scope of technicians to appropriate repair
facility or manufacturer.
- Works with outside sales persons to take tool repair orders and
give timely estimates on when tools will be repaired.
- Updates orders in system to maintains accurate freight
- Closes repair orders in system when complete and ships repaired
tools back to customers.
- Issues purchase orders as needed. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce
mild discomfort on occasion.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or
standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle
material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID158 Job Locations
US-TX-Fort Worth Posted Date 1 day ago (11/17/2020 10:21 AM) Job ID
2020-40445 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional Area
Operations Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White Cap is
an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Fort Worth , Tool Repair Associate, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!