Traffic Clerk I
Company: Yusen Logistics
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Traffic Clerk I
Traffic Clerks are responsible for ensuring the integrity of
shipped and received goods by verifying and maintaining records of
all incoming and outgoing shipments to and from the warehouse.
- Examine contents and compares with records, such as manifests,
invoices, bills of lading and other records to verify accuracy of
incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare material for shipping ensuring freight is properly
packed, labeled and staged in designated areas with relevant
documentation. Record shipment data, such as weight, space
availability, damages, or discrepancies.
- Reports damages, shortages, or nonconformance of material
and/or documents to specifications.
- Route material to designated areas in the warehouse using work
devices, such as hand jack, hi-lo, packaging equipment. Maintain
cleanliness and orderliness of warehouse and cargo.
- Operate forklifts in loading and offloading trucks.
- Complete on-hand process in accordance with company
regulations, including use of a computer, use scanning devices and
produce inventory and shipping reports.
- High School Diploma plus up to 1 year of warehouse experience
is required; an equivalent combination of education and experience
may be considered.
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment and driving a
forklift is preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month
following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short &
- Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter
Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective
policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc.
performs a key role in keeping world trade moving by offering air
and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, reverse
logistics, intermodal and multimodal transportation, and supply
chain solutions to some of the world s largest industries. For more
information, please visit our website at
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and
gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected
status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local
laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company s
employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting,
hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training,
leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of
Keywords: Yusen Logistics, Fort Worth , Traffic Clerk I, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!