Fraud Analyst II (FT)
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 23, 2021
US-TX-Fort WorthReq No. 2Category Business/Client SupportType
We are seeking a talented Fraud Analyst II to provide the highest
quality customer care to members of CO-OP Financial Services credit
unions, providing timely review and resolution of Fraud Alerts
while managing special projects as assigned.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Investigates and evaluates fraud by contacting
- Handles inbound and outbound calls from cardholders, financial
institutions and internal departments, giving highest priority,
over all other projects and internal tasks, to customer calls and
requests. Treats each caller with respect, enthusiasm and
- Enters and maintains accurate case detail reports for all
alerts received and reports type of fraud on each occurrence.
- Fully comprehend and be able to interpret case management
system in order to assist and answer client and member questions
and resolve cases.
- Maintains working knowledge for all applicable Fidelity
(FIS)/CO-OP applications and products, both current and new.
- Reviews for trends across single and multiple financial
- Provides escalation and updates to supervisor regarding
- Handle any special projects as assigned by management.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- With at least 3 years of Customer Service experience in an
office or call center environment.
- Internal candidates must have been at performance level 3 for
the last twelve months.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Familiarity of current fraud electronic payments fraud trends
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must be flexible with work hours. The Risk department is open 7
days a week.
- Experience in a financial institution or EFT industry is
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Fort Worth , Fraud Analyst II (FT), Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!