Intermediate Applications Analyst
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it.Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk.Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visitwww.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
Description: The Intermediate Applications Analyst is responsible
for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the Epic
software functionality and for combining that knowledge with
information technology experience to build and maintain a system
which will enhance clinical workflows. Responsible for the design,
build, testing, validation, implementation, and ongoing support of
Epic clinical applications.
* Analyzes and completes service requests and provides application
support for assigned applications and systems by performing
workflow assessments, capturing business needs and analyzing
internal systems to determine functional requirements while
mentoring application analysts.
* Performs complex system configuration changes related to upgrades
and vendor related fixes and notifications.
* Coordinates design development and implementation of larger
* Participates in the development of testing scenarios and testing
scripts; participates in application unit level and integrated
* Keeps abreast of industry trends, vendor offerings and user
groups and partners with customers to implement as appropriate.
* Creates and modifies reports as required and complete appropriate
* Follows departmental processes, including but not limited to on
call, project prioritization, status reports, security,
documentation, change control, RCA, and time tracking.
* Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or a related field of
study from an accredited college or university.
* 3 plus years of experience working in health care information
* 3 plus years implementing or supporting healthcare clinical or
Preferred Education and Experience:
* 6 plus years of related Epic systems experience.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
* If required, must obtain current certification in assigned
application(s). (i.e.) Epic certification in appropriate module(s)
required within specified timeframe following class completion and
analyst who support Epic modules must maintain certification on
current version of Epic.
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
* License or Federal Registry in relevant health care field.
1400 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , Intermediate Applications Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!