Sr Aerospace Logistics Engineer
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are pioneers.--We were the first to break the sound barrier
and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's
first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to
market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At
Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb
talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift
experiences. Position Summary:
- The Sr. Aero Logistics Engi neer focuses on the analysis and
technical coordination to develop affordable and supportable
military systems for Bell's V-280 program.
- The position is responsible for supporting the development of
support systems within the IPTs.
- These support system resources include: Level Of Repair
Analysis (LORA), MSG-3 (Maintenance Steering Group) or RCM
(Reliability Centered Maintenance), Failure Mode Effect & Critical
Analysis (FMECA), Provisioning/Supply Support, Task/Maintenance
Plan Analysis, Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM),
Paper-based manuals, Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPB), Support
Equipment, PHS&T, and Repair Parts and Special Tool List
(RPSTLs), and Industry MIL-STD documents and manuals, which span
across multiple aircraft platforms, modifications, and development
- This position focuses on the design of inherent supportability
into the analysis and the associated design, analysis and
optimization of the customers' military support system. Position
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and the requisite skill sets
to work within the IPT/organization.
- Performs all assigned tasks to an acceptable quality standard
with minimal supervision.
- Compliant to company processes, procedures, and applicable
- Support and assist in data preparation and presentation for
program reviews and perform other work as directed.
- Perform to a set of performance metrics and measurements that
give visibility to cost and schedule objectives.
- Performs other duties as required. Education Requirements:
- High School diploma - or equivalent - is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred. --Position Requirements:
- 5+ years of Military logistics--experience and/or 5+ years of
aviation logistics experience is preferred.
- Familiar with SlicWave Logistics Product Data Software
- Knowledgeable in S1000D Publication Specification
- Must--have strong analytical skills
- Must be experienced with the MicroSoft software suite
- Must have excellent communication skills Relocation:
- Textron Relocation Assistance policy is in effect / applies for
this position for candidates who qualify Don't miss the chance to
join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core
values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce,
you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where
differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a
strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity
in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status,
veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law. This position requires use of
information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations
(EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility
requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The
ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge
or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants
because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own
pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees
who have access to the compensation information of other employees
or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. Job Field Product Support Primary Location
US-Texas-Fort Worth Recruiting Company Bell Textron Inc. Schedule
Full-time Job Level Shift First Shift Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting 02/24/2021, 9:14:33 PM Relocation Available Textron
(and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide
the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary,
the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information
from each new employer's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron values diversity to enhance our businesses.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Fort Worth , Sr Aerospace Logistics Engineer, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!