Company: Spero Solutions, Inc. - www.spero-eng.com
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 7, 2021
GIS AnalystPlan, coordinate, prioritize, and execute the
activities necessary to process GIS Change Requests by using linear
referencing in an ArcGIS versioned database. Understand the proper
use of a Change Management Process to support safety-critical
systems and initiatives. Perform editing and analysis activities
involving heads up digitizing, LiDAR Point Cloud feature
extraction, Trimble SSF and ESRI GIS data formats. Perform data
maintenance and QA/QC tasks by utilizing ArcGIS Desktop software
and in-house tools. Record and communicate detailed change notes to
coworkers and customers. Understand and analyze data as it is
converted into multiple formats. Become familiar and may be
required to complete and become qualified with current annual MOW
Rules Qualification and comply with company policies.Minimum
- College degree desired plus a minimum of 5 years professional
ArcGIS desktop experience in data editing with change management at
the core of every function.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of ArcMap 10.X editing,
versioning, validation, and analysis tools.
- Must have working knowledge of ESRI Products.
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate above average
organizational skills and a desire to drive for results.
- Must be self-directed, motivated and have good interpersonal
and communication skills.
- May be required to work irregular and flexible work
- Must be willing to learn safe operations and practices.
- Must have ability to communicate well, one-on-one and in
- Must be safety conscious and able to support and contribute to
a strong safety process.Desired Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (especially SQL
Server and Access).
- Familiarity with linear referencing systems.
- Technical writing experience.
- Previous transportation experience in a GIS group. Associated
topics: cad, geographic, gis, gis consultant, gis specialist,
information, land, survey mapping technician, survey technician,
Keywords: Spero Solutions, Inc. - www.spero-eng.com, Fort Worth , GIS Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!