Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Top drivers earn up to $69,000 - Up to $4,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $840-$1,020 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Southwest States. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time - Regional truck drivers stay closer to home
which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns. Learn about
the facility that drivers on this account are based out of
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Fort Worth , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!