Company: Pinpoint Recruitment
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Summary: The Production Associate performs all tasks in
preparing items for supply chain production and distribution. This
position follows lean operations, standard work methods, safety and
exercises production process efficiencies. This is an entry level
position where the Production Associate ensures safety, quality,
delivery, cost and moral is a priority to the success of our
company, operations as we strive to provide exceptional service to
our customers.Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Check-in products/items(appliances, bulk and small conveyable
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Sort, transport, store finished goods/items into correct
packages and boxes.
- Scan and place finished goods on the designated pallet in
correct floor location.
- Perform all production operation according to Standard
Operating ProceduresEffectively communicate across all levels and
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure production and
target goals are met.
- Communicate with immediate supervisor and/or manager regarding
safety and production process.Professional Direction:
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Maintain equipment and clean work areas.
- Practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient
and safe as possible.
- Help identify cost/time-saving measures to increase lean
operations and production.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.Required
Qualificationsand Core Skills:
- Frequently required to walk, bend, use hands, and reach with
hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to work shift work and weekend hours according to
- Ability to manage time wisely and flexibility as shift needs
- Attention to detail, accuracy and task completion.
- Previous experience in warehouse role would be considered an
asset but not requiredJob Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 per
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One location
Keywords: Pinpoint Recruitment, Fort Worth , Production Associate, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!