Administrative Assistant, Supply Chain
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it.Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk.Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visitwww.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
Description: As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide
comprehensive support to Directors and/or Managers by scheduling
and planning meetings, coordinating travel, preparing and
maintaining expense reports, preparing business letter
correspondence, coordinating and maintaining of conference rooms
and break room. In this role, you will be effectively managing all
essential tasks using excellent organizational and communication
* Prepares, distributes and maintains written communication
consisting of graphs, outlines, minutes, correspondence, letters,
memorandums, reports, and related items in support of effective
internal and external project completion.
* Coordinates scheduling of work for the Department Director and/or
Manager such that appointments are timely arranged, schedules are
efficiently maintained and materials in support of achieving work
objectives are complete and made available on a timely basis.
* Demonstrates computer literacy and proficiency such that word
processing, data base management, spreadsheet organization and
desktop publishing skills.
* Maintains all correspondence and communication received assuring
information is timely and disseminated on a need to know basis.
* Performs and completes other tasks as assigned while exhibiting
willingness to provide work related support to others in
accomplishing departmental objectives.
* Receives, screens, and routes telephonic, verbal, and written
communication such that priority issues are promptly addressed and
subordinate issues receive needed attention.
* Prepares summary data, written and oral reports as assigned such
that reports are timely, accurately, and regularly available.
* Monitors time and attendance for the entire department forwarding
performance improvement feedback forms to appropriate leaders
(e.g., Directors, Managers, etc.).
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
* 2 plus years of experience in an administrative and secretarial
1500 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , Administrative Assistant, Supply Chain, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!