Company: Dechra Pharmaceuticals
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals
products business. Our expertise is in the development,
manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products
exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
As a member of the manufacturing operations team, the Manufacturing
Technician will set-up, run and clean manufacturing equipment in
complex production areas; dispensing, charging, blending and
compression in solid production or dispensing, and charging and
mixing in non-sterile liquid production. All products manufactured
by Dechra must be completed following appropriate procedures in a
clean and safe work environment meeting all cGMP, FDA, DEA, OSHA
and other applicable regulations.
* Perform the setup, manufacturing and cleaning of pharmaceutical
* Ensure compliance with all appropriate company and regulated
policies and procedures, batch records (cGMP, FDA, DEA, OSHA and
other applicable regulations).
* Actively participates in and on occasion leads manufacturing job
board and KPI board meetings.
* Accurately completes, reviews and, in conjunction with Quality
Assurance, checks manufacturing documentation.
* Holds quality and reliability as high standards of production
service and clearly communicates these standards to others.
* Provides input and suggestions for process improvements as well
as for procedure writing and revision.
* Actively participate in and enhance a "safety first" culture in
all work conducted on the site.
* Must comply with all safety requirements, including the use of
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and push or pull
up to ## pounds
Key Performance Indicators
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to work and participate
effectively in a team environment.
* Ability and willingness to maintain accurate and factual
hard-copy and electronic records.
* Attention to detail, safety, quality and customer
* Document and follow cGMPs.
* Ability to read information and apply what was described in the
reading material to situations which may contain several details or
describe processes involving several steps.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
to peers and management across all departments within the Fort
Teamwork and Collaboration
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
Prior experience in a manufacturing environment including set-up,
operation, cleaning and basic maintenance of manufacturing
equipment. Two years of experience preferred, but not required.
Excellent Documentation skills
Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Pharmaceutical or other regulatory (cGMP) experience a plus.
Keywords: Dechra Pharmaceuticals, Fort Worth , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!