Senior Lean Consultant
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Summary:Leads and facilitate quality, process and
performance improvement activities using advanced problem-solving
methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma to drive Business Excellence.
Assist in teaching, coaching and mentoring continuous improvement
tools and methodologies across the organization. Employs Lean Six
Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational business and
operations in order to accomplish business objectives. Works with
other Lean Six Sigma-certified professionals in the planning,
designing, and accomplishing of key projects. While the Senior Lean
Consultant does not have supervisory responsibility over the entire
Project Teams, this person will have to work with and influence
many others in the organization to succeed.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be
- Lead and manage Lean Six Sigma initiatives to accomplish
measurable business process improvements.
- Acts as a Coach, Mentor and Teacher for Lean Six Sigma green
belt candidates and projects.
- Teach and coach appropriate continuous improvement tools and
methodologies across the organization.
- Assist leaders and managers with project prioritization and
- Use data, statistics, and a structured approach to drive
- Implement knowledge gained to identify opportunities and drive
process improvements within departments and across the value
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the
work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
- Energize, coach and facilitate cross functional teams, while
fostering an environment of trust, collaboration, team work and
- Share best practices among other departments and sites
- Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business
Education/Experience:A Bachelor degree (BS or BBA) is required with
a minimum of 10 year experience in Process Improvement. MBA or
Master's Degree is desiredCertificates and Licenses:Lean Six Sigma
Master Black Belt certification from a recognized training
organization is required or a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
certification from a recognized training organization with +10
years of experience.Computer Skills:
- Must have advance knowledge of Visio, Excel and/or
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Must have working knowledge in MS Project and SAP.
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Senior Lean Consultant, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!