Supply Chain Tech I
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Supply Chain Services (SCS) Tech I performs key primary
supply distribution roles in the Supply Chain Services department
and throughout the facility. The SCS Tech I is responsible for
ensuring consistent and accurate delivery of supplies to the
facility department areas as well as engaging in Perpetual
Inventory maintenance and documentation. In addition, the SCS Tech
I performs other necessary Supply Chain Services distribution roles
and responsibilities including the following:
- Performs consistent and timely delivery of products to facility
- Performs all replenishment and distribution processes within
the Lawson System with accuracy and attention to detail an
efficient and timely manner. Processes and resolves all necessary
Lawson Issues/Returns accurately
- Maintains orderly and organized work area to facilitate
efficient processes and staff cross-training opportunities.
- Maintains ownership of supply par inventory volume trends and
makes adjustments as directed by appropriate Supply Chain
- Checks supplies for condition of products, correct catalog
numbers, quantities, expiration dates, and sizes of items.
- Ensures accurate tracking of supply data such as back orders,
manufacturer numbers, expiration dates, product recalls, lot
numbers, etc. as needed.
- Engages in problem-solving processes to ensure accuracy of
perpetual inventory Quantities-on-Hand, performs perpetual
inventory cycle counts and ensures accurate Quantities-on-Hand in
par replenishment areas.
- Performs all necessary patient-charging functions as instructed
by SCS Supervisor/Manager/Director.
- Picks up and delivers patient equipment.
- The ideal SCS Tech I candidate has excellent communication
skills, basic computer skills, and is able to operate handling
equipment including hand-trucks, pickers, pallet jacks, and other
powered warehouse equipment.
Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required. 6 months
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Fort Worth , Supply Chain Tech I, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!