DESC Senior Analyst
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) - Deloitte Entity Search
& Compliance (DESC) Senior Analyst
As part of the ICN group, you will help the Deloitte US Firms
remain independent - unbiased and free from conflicts of interest -
when providing services to clients. Independence requirements are
defined by specific sets of policies, external rules, and
regulations, so maintaining both the independence of the Deloitte
US Firms and personal independence is critical to the business and
reputation of Deloitte.
Work you'll do
Analysts in our group have a challenging opportunity for high
visibility and frequent consultation with senior technical partners
and leaders in addressing independence-related issues. As an
analyst, you will participate in a team responsible for our
centralized system for monitoring independence from attest clients.
You will also be an active participant in handling the timely
update and completion of independence checks, processes, and
systems. In addition, you will assist in consultations with
engagement teams to evaluate and apply independence policy. The
success of the role involves:
- Working closely with partners and engagement team members on
policy consultations and business requirements involving the
- Undertaking independence processes and assigned projects.
- Conducting the periodic review and update of risk and
independence data and processes (including process
- Attending policy-setting meetings aimed at developing guidance
to address emerging issues.
- Drafting internal correspondence aimed at growing awareness of
the auditor independence rules and implications of new U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Public Company Accounting
Oversight Board (PCAOB), and American Institute of Certified Public
Accountants (AICPA) rulings.
As part of Risk & Brand Protection, the Independence & Conflicts
Network (ICN) US Restricted Entities Management team performs a
critical quality and risk-management function for the Deloitte US
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical, and organizational skills with an
emphasis on detail
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize amidst
- Dedication to professional growth and a willingness to develop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel,
Word, and PowerPoint
- Limited sponsorship may be available.
- Public accounting or financial services experience
- Project team experience
- Independence requirements experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities
to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the
global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning
experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have
a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their
Keywords: Deloitte, Fort Worth , DESC Senior Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!