Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOur prestigious firm in residential real estate
is seeking a dependable Maintenance Tech to join our team.$750 Sign
on Bonus! Responsibilities
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining all physical
aspects of the property.
- Complete all assigned service requests properly within 24
- Maintain excellent customer service relationship.
- Develop and maintain personal technical skills necessary to
provide a superior level of service without relying on outside
- Assist with or perform all work necessary to bring 50% of
vacated units to rent ready condition in a timely manner.
- Abide by the Company's hazard communication program; follow
safe work practices and encourage staff to follow safe work
- Serve as on call as directed by the Maintenance
- Good verbal/written communication/reading skills
- Team player
- DependableKnowledge of
- General property safety
- Heating and A/C
- Appliance/equipment repair
- Pool care
- PaintingCompany offers benefits to include paid time off
including holidays; great health insurance; 401k plan with company
match; and a competitive salary.Must pass background and drug
screening.EOEPowered by JazzHRhw4zsM8Fhd
Keywords: PaulsCorp, Fort Worth , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!