Company: Premium Waters
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionThis is your opportunity to join a growing,
profitable, privately-held company in a senior accounting role.
Premium Waters is a leading manufacturer of bottled water in the
United States and focuses on employees as our most important
resource, as well as being a positive contributor in the
communities in which we operate. We foster a culture of trust,
honesty, humility, integrity, and candor in all of our
interactions, both internal and external. Job Summary: The
Production Scheduler is responsible for analysis & planning,
organizing and controlling the flow of production scheduling,
materials and services of established and scheduled customer
commitments. The Production Scheduler will work closely with
manufacturing and quality assurance staff to identify and eliminate
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ Years production planning experience in fast-paced
- Knowledge ERP software, JD Edwards is a plus.
- Advance skills using MS Office Suite (I.e. Outlook, Excel &
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of
internal and external customers
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
Essential Job Duties:
- Generate and respond to the various ERP/MRP functionalities in
- Maintain periodic production schedules for all products.
- Execute ERP messaging tools to coordinate efforts needed for
- Alert program & upper level management when constraints inhibit
- Process timely release of orders in quantities that meet
- Assist inventory management with purchase requisitions for
materials/services as needed.
- Insure system lead times are reviewed & adjusted as
- Correct system data that results in invalid load, lead time &
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with all
operations team members
Keywords: Premium Waters, Fort Worth , Scheduler, Production, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!