Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
PREMIERhas an immediate opportunity for a -Calibration Analyst
-located inWashington, DC. TheCalibration Analyst will be
responsible for the following:
Calibration Records Management
- Work with MAXIMO management information system to update
schedules, logs and upload certificates. Maintain and Review
Certificates ofCalibration and Data Records.
- Monitor the records of calibration status by monitoring and
measuring equipment/ instrumentation that support the quality
control of products on a weekly basis.
- Maintain calibration records and conduct timely reviews of
calibration documentation certificate
- Report and escalate failed calibrations to the SME and the
custodian of the equipment. Out-of-service equipment
- Remove equipment and/or instrument from the "in-service"
section of the calibration schedule and move it to the
- Affix a label or other visual indicator to the equipment and/or
instrument itself indicating that it is "out-of-service".
- When equipment is ready to be placed back into service, confirm
that it has been calibrated appropriately and added back into the
"in-service" section of the calibration schedule.
- Conduct impact analysis on device/instrument that when serviced
was found to be out of calibration. Data Analysis/Creating reports
- Track trend analysis of cycle times or frequency of
calibrations and provide results to the SME.
- Manage calibration due dates of calibrated instruments and
equipment on the Maximo system.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing/lab custodians to schedule
calibration service with the custodians of the equipment.
- Track calibration costs, expiration, and service dates, develop
metrics on the performance of the calibration system and update
- Generate reports and analyze results for continuous
- Update policies and procedures as required, at the direction of
the SME. Minimum/General Experience : Five (5) years Education
Requirements : Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical Science
major Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015standards Advanced knowledge of
calibrationsystems/instruments Specialized calibration
trainingincluding: metrology, instrumentation and Geometric
Dimensioning &Tolerancing. Additional Qualifications:
- Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines through strong
- Coordinate and monitor varied administrative projects
- Control and track the processing of incoming forms,
correspondence and action documents.
- Operate and learn computer-based programs such as Microsoft
Suite, e-mail, scheduling and time and attendance software.
- Communicate well with a diverse group of people and achieve
goals as part of a team. Apply for this job First name Last name
Email address Location Phone number Resume Attach resume Attach
another file Attach file What is the name of your current employer?
Do you have any professional qualifications (PMP, MCSE)? What is
the highest level of education you've obtained? What is the highest
level of education you've obtained? What was the latest college or
university you attended?
Keywords: Aircall, Fort Worth , Calibration Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!