Company: Elbit Systems of America
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance
products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the
defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical
instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United
States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those
who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United
States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit
Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high
technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for
innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional
information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on
The Production Planner completes MRP analysis of Outputs and
Actions related to Production Orders and the flow of assets through
Production and MRP.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Monitor and report on aging of Production Orders in WIP.
- Monitor and report shortage quantities affecting WIP and
Production Order Release.
- Monitor and report SRU and LRU on time completions.
- On-time review of Planned Orders due for release.
- On-time release of production orders not held up due to
- Support daily shortage and other manufacturing coordination
- Monitor second issues of material to WIP.
- Ensure paperwork accuracy of Production Orders prior to release
for kitting activity.
- Maintenance of open Production Orders as required.
- Monitor MRP signals for manufactured items and ensure prompt
- Support periodic WIP floor audits, including
- Support Warehouse 41 inventory accuracy counts, including
- Participate in Process Improvement activities.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Action all messages generated by MRP, including release of
Production Orders, Reschedule and Cancellation.
- Maintenance of Production Orders, including red-lining.
- Manually firm-plan Planned Production Orders, as needed, to
level load floor capacity.
- Maintain item ordering and planning data.
- Send material in kit of piece fashion outside of ESA Fort Worth
to support Outside Production Orders.
- Prioritize receipts of material needed to meet MRP
- Program Managers.
- Project Managers.
- Master Production Scheduling.
- Engineering Configuration Management.
- Procurement Management and Group.
- Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving Group.
- Manufacturing Directors.
- Information Technology Baan Administrator.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred (5-10 years functional experience may
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Training Pre-requisites (Within One Year Of Taking Position)
- Safety Training, as dictated by Safety Department
- CPIM Certification Preferred
- Functional (Using Skill Set) - 3-5 years
- Management - 5-10 years
- Industry - 5-10 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique And Measurable)
- Knowledge of manufacturing electronic components.
- Experienced in a production order process.
- Experience in a warehouse business environment.
- Analytical aptitude.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to use software application as needed.
As a contractor to the U.S. federal government, all Elbit Systems
of America employees are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. As a result, full vaccination is required for this
position unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Elbit Systems of America, Fort Worth , Production Planner, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!