Business Analyst (Remote)
Company: dentsu international
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Isobar delivers experience-led transformation, digital and creative
solutions for clients globally. We have an extensive client roster
across verticals, leveraging our deep Salesforce cloud and
technology expertise, Global Innovation Accelerator Nowlab and
award-winning creative thinking.
dentsu creative is a collective of agencies at the forefront of
culture and innovation. Formed in January of 2021, we are one of
the most globally awarded teams across the Dentsu network. Composed
of dentsuMB, 360i, and Isobar, amongst other notable agencies, we
work with clients to provide solutions that meet people at every
single point of their brand journey and are committed to upholding
a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a
force for good-for our people, for our clients, for the industry
and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating
space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We
embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams
to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent
environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better
collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better
outcomes for all.
We are looking for and building a new breed of analyst that combine
traditional research and digital analytics skill sets.
Your contribution powers all aspects of a client's strategy,
messaging, content creation, media activation and platform
optimization. You help drive our client's business goals by
understanding the consciousness of the consumer throughout the
virtual user experience.
You will command a superior understanding of not only people's
actual behaviors, but also their attitudes, values and motivation;
both the what as well as the why. You will gather insights across
brand virtual platforms looking at real time day to day analytics.
You will be analyzing trends across brand performance and bringing
forward recommendations and optimizations.
This position is responsible for data acquisition, reporting, and
analytics for a digital virtual platform in support of a key
automotive client. This role is responsible for assessing platform
performance, illustrating return on investment, and delivering
insights to improve performance. The role is instrumental in
building and providing an integrated analysis and report for
assigned brand campaigns, brand communication efforts and looking
holistically across overall platform trends.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Participate in the development of business intelligence
applications and reporting dashboards.
- Support team in the review and evaluation of complex business
systems and assessing user needs.
Data Analysis And Execution
- Partners with the planning team to create an appropriate
measurement strategy for each campaign.
- Create and present KPI reporting and for each brand.
- Observe, evaluate trends of digital campaigns and provides
recommendations for optimizing.
- Ensure that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables
meet client expectations.
- Aid in the creation of client media objectives and
- Write strategic and well thought out POVs.
- Bachelor's Degree (marketing, economics, mathematics and/or
- 3+ yrs experience as an Analyst (must have degree as stated
above if no working experience)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to
client business objectives.
- Strong mathematics background.
- Advanced skills with data visualization.
- Experience with digital platforms such as Google Analytics,
Adobe Analytics, etc required.
- Knowledge or experience in DCM (Display), DS (Paid Search),
Social Platforms (eg. Facebook).
- Experience in crafting delivery of integrated marketing
campaign metrics in a simple, easy digestible format.
- Other desirable advanced computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint,
and SQL Server).
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following is an asset:
predictive modeling, correlation analysis, segmentation analysis,
cluster analysis, factor analysis, regression analysis (linear,
multiple, or auto), creative/multivariate testing.
- Digital media and media planning experience a plus.
- Experience with digital campaign analysis a plus (display,
mobile, social media, search and/or email).
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Oppotunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual
orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status,
veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other
legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may
be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are
normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity
without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to
request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the
Company to which you are applying.
Keywords: dentsu international, Fort Worth , Business Analyst (Remote), Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!