Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:You are the definition of reliable. You enjoy
interacting with people, feel comfortable behind the wheel, and
always signal before you turn. You're also looking for great
benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to
grow your career. Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our
mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities
as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA
-- is it in yours?This opportunity is full-time during second
shift. In this role, you will:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process by making sure
that reports, records, supplies, and medical specimens are
successfully transported between the laboratory and healthcare
- Ensure proper specimen handling, transport, and safe operation
of a motor vehicle - rain or shine!
- Interact with a variety of clients and commit to
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control. All you need
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for
the past three years.
- Confidence operating a vehicle in all weather and traffic
conditions and navigating routine hazards of the road.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time
constraints, without close supervision.
- Physical capability of light to medium lifting (up to 50lbs).
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of experience operating conventional vehicles for
business purposes. This includes cars, trucks, and/or vans.
- Knowledge of medical terminology. We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a
generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community! We also want you to
know:This role will have incidental exposure to Protected Health
Information (PHI). Employees - will be trained on reasonable
safeguards and expected to abide by all applicable privacy,
confidentiality and security standards. Sonic Healthcare USA is an
equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is
committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline,
terminations, wage and salary administration, training, and
benefits.Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Work Shift:2nd Shift (United
States of America) Company:Clinical Pathology Laboratories,
Inc.Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Fort Worth , Courier, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!