Company: Capstone Logistics, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Shift: Compensation:58000We are looking for a Warehouse Site
Manager to join our team and be part of something great. We have an
outstanding career opportunity for a driven, successful leader with
at least 3 years of increasing management responsibility in the
distribution/transportation fields. Successful candidates will
handle the daily management of the warehouse crew. We provide
unloading services for our client. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
- Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
- Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
- Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to
- Audit of daily labor and billing reports
- Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
- Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues
- Ensure all associates follow policies and work rules including
safety work rules.
- Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate
- Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
- Scheduling associate shifts based on customer
- Interview, hire, and train new associates.
- Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services
- Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload,
and payroll record administration according to policies and
standard operating procedures. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be very flexible with shift start times as well as days
worked, including weekends and holidays.
- 3 years of management and leadership experience in an
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize
assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse
- Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L
statements; and prepare related management reports.
- Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and
subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking. PHYSICAL
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience
- BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is
a plus but no required
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer
- Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees
including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service
to internal and external customers.
- College degree is a plus. This description portrays in general
terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to
be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one
incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may
be modified and expanded over time. We will offer the successful
- Salary commensurate with education, experience and skills
- Quarterly incentive based on operational performance.
- Benefits after 30 days including major medical, dental, vision,
life, STD, LTD, and 401 Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The
Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a
"Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure
industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry,
associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as
curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions
when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work
Keywords: Capstone Logistics, LLC, Fort Worth , Site Manager, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!