Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a QC Lab Tech. for a
Direct Hire opportunity in North Ft. Worth, TX. Quality Control Lab
Looking for dedicated team players to join the CBG family in Fort
Worth, TX (5 day time and 5 night time positions)Quality Lab
TechnicianShift: Days/Nights with rotating days and weekends (2-2-3
schedule) Summary: The Quality Laboratory Technician is responsible
for the sampling, testing and inspection of finished product that
adheres to the Company's standards and specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
Lab Tech 1
- Prepare samples and perform liquid analytical testing to
determine that the finished product meets the customer's quality
standards and specifications.
- Perform line checks to ensure product and packaging meet
- Perform line equipment inspections at the preset
- Prepare and organize production folders and collect appropriate
production documentation from other departments.
- Perform food safety checks to ensure the filling equipment
meets specifications prior to filling finished product.
- Collect and test customer and onsite retains.
- Identify and segregate all out of specification product.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all finished
product and equipment testing.
- Confirm production material and equipment setup for new
- Receive and test CO2 deliveries.
- Maintain a cleanly lab environment.
- Attend daily production huddles.
Lab Tech 2
- Perform all of the Lab Tech 1 responsibilities.
- Authorized to perform daily calibrations on all benchtop and
- Authorized to perform daily incoming water and RO water quality
- Demonstrated skills to perform basic instrument
- Initiate quality holds by logging in tracking software.
Lab Tech 3
- Perform all of the Lab Tech 1 and Lab Tech 2
- Authorized to perform HPLC sample analysis.
- Assist in the sample collection and testing of any identified
Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
exposed to work in wet, humid, or outdoor conditions. The employee
is also exposed to varying temperatures extremes including heat and
cold as the weather varies. The employee is occasionally exposed to
work on elevated platforms, with fumes or airborne particles, or
with toxic or caustic chemicals. This employee is frequently
exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and exposed to
vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
WHAT WE OFFER:In addition to competitive pay, stable employment and
growth opportunities, we offer a variety of benefits as part of our
total compensation & rewards package.
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Company Swag - Apparel, hats & a variety of other items
- Eligible for benefits the month following 60 days
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision following 60 days
- Health Savings Account option
- company paid Voluntary Life and more.
- 401k match after 6 months following date of employment
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays If you feel you have the knowledge and expertise,
apply today to connect with a Kelly professional who will work to
enrich your life.#TJP2022_SPEC #P1
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fort Worth , Quality Control Laboratory Technician, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!