Evening PT Union Operations Clerk-TForce Freight
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are seeking an Operations Clerk to answer customer inquiries,
process paperwork, and follow procedures concerning overages,
shortages, damages, claims, and the tracing of freight.
An Operations Clerk will also be responsible to:
- Review invoices
- Work with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in
managing load schedules
- Answer customer inquiries relating to rate quotes,
- Perform data entry functions (i.e. keying bills from
Transportation industry understanding and/or previous data entry
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
This position is being offered by TFI International Inc. or its
affiliates, which is not affiliated with United Parcel Service,
Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Fort Worth , Evening PT Union Operations Clerk-TForce Freight, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!