Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for the financial
analysis and reporting of Textron's functional IT and
telecommunication costs. This role is also responsible for
supporting the financial processes between our IT and
telecommunication suppliers, Textron Information Services (TIS) and
the Textron Business Units. In addition, this position supports the
Enterprise telecom expense management (TEM) process, requiring a
high degree of interaction with the telecom carriers, TEM service
provider and internal customers.
- Prepare and publish IT and telecommunication cost analysis for
TIS and the Textron Business Units. This analysis includes
actionable information regarding IT inventory, consumption and
spending patterns to support continued IT cost control.
- Manage the transactional processes ensuring the timely
invoicing and payment of IT and telecom services, as well as
accurate cost distribution to the Textron Business Units.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for areas
- Provide Enterprise support for telecom service provisioning,
service cost optimization, policy development and carrier contract
- Work directly with the Enterprise IT and telecom suppliers in
the areas of service delivery, invoicing, dispute resolution,
product/service pricing and performance reviews.
- Assist in the development of the TIS and Enterprise IT
functional cost budgets.
- Collaborate with the Textron Business Units and Corporate
functions to provide necessary support and training that aligns to
our strategic objectives.
- Support the development of guidelines, standard work processes,
tools and best practices to assist the Enterprise in effective IT
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 2 years in Accounting or Finance positions.
- Strong analytical, technical and communication skills.
- Capable of meeting aggressive deadlines, which may require
- High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office,
general ledger and financial planning software.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in a dynamic
Keywords: Textron, Fort Worth , Financial Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!