Director of Loss Prevention
Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel
offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the
heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to
the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from
the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni
Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of
Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the
United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences
revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The
invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of
our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth
will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and
accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One
culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our
dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for
dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to
join our extraordinary team!
The Director of Loss Prevention will be responsiblefor directing
and overseeing the day to day functions of thesecurity -department,
including protection -of hotel guests, associates -and
- Ensures all -Security standards are properly followed.
- Reviews all reports completed by Security officers to ensure
accuracy and timely - - - - submission.
- Reports all -observed hotel property deficiencies and safety
- Ensures thorough -and complete investigation for all incidents
incurred by guests and - - - - associates (i.e. losses, thefts,
accidents, and acts of violence).
- Maintains guest room surveillance procedures. - - - -
- Maintains an effective key control program.
- Ensures that shift personnel are properly assigned at all
- Manage team of 1 Salaried Leader, three supervisors and 12-15
Loss Prevention Officers -
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Must have 2+ years experience in Loss Prevention/Security
- Experience in Loss Prevention in an upscale establishment
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred
- Proven professionalism with guests and associates required - -
- Experience with -and familiarity with OSHA -standards
- Previous experience with training and maintenance of -safety
- Must have knowledge and -experience -with Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook -and PowerPoint.
End of Job Description#IND123
Keywords: Omni Hotels & Resorts, Fort Worth , Director of Loss Prevention, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!