Lead Analyst, Supply Chain Systems
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 17, 2023
NOTICE: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pursuant to 20
C.F.R. - 656.10(d), this notice is being provided as a result of
the filing of an application for permanent alien labor
certification for the following job opportunity:JOB TITLE: - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - Lead Analyst, Supply Chain SystemsLOCATION: -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - 4320 North Sylvania Avenue, Fort Worth,
TX 76137JOB DUTIES: Lead Analyst, Supply Chain Systems for GXO
Logistics Corporate Services, Inc. at its facilities in Fort Worth,
- Support information systems component of company's
- Perform IT service management processes, foster and maintain
ongoing client relationships, and configure systems.
- Write specifications for new development and system
- Perform and coordinate quality assurance testing, while taking
direction from Principal IT Analysts and IT Managers.
- Support implementations by developing documented implementation
plans, configuring systems, training users, and providing
- Assume a leading role in business relationship management
process for the information systems component of the company's
- Write specifications for complex new development and system
enhancements with enough detail and complete use cases to define
code and test requirements, develop detailed functional
specifications and user documentation for complex modifications,
defect corrections, and enhancements.
- Perform configuration of systems for integration, order
management, and warehouse management.
- Perform integrated quality assurance testing on system changes
before they are released to production, work with end users to
perform user acceptance testing system changes before they are
released to production.
- Provide training to end and power users in system use and
provide site-support to distribution, business operations centers
and support to resolve data-related problems with logistics
- Analyze client requirements, determine fit and customizations,
develop work orders and supporting data for cost estimates, and
present capabilities and solutions to client prospects. Perform
process and data modeling.
- Participate in business development process to analyze client
requirements, perform system demonstrations, determine fit and
customizations, develop proposals, and develop supporting data for
cost estimates. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education
Requirements:Requires Bachelor's degree in Engineering Management,
Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related
field. Experience Requirements:Experience must include:Two (2)
years of post-bachelor's progressive experience in one of the
following business disciplines: supply chain management,
warehousing, transportation, or distribution. Two (2) years of
post-bachelor's progressive experience in all of the following:
- Systems development and/or implementation;
- Implementation and support using web-based applications,
including WMS, transportation management (TMS) and small parcel
- Utilizing formal systems development methodologies;
- Utilizing information systems technologies, including
client-server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object
- Utilizing SQL for data analysis, extraction, troubleshooting
and reporting. GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply
chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We
help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our
technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team -
energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents
who make GXO a great place to work.We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
disability, veteran or other protected status.GXO adheres to CDC,
OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All
employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies
which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.All
applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Review GXO's candidate privacy statement -
Keywords: GXO, Fort Worth , Lead Analyst, Supply Chain Systems, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...