Operations Engineer - Level 2
Company: Lockheed Martin
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Job ID: 637598BR
Date posted: May. 09, 2023
Locations: Fort Worth, Texas
Description:Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Aeronautics we are committed to shaping the future of aviation! Our Aeronautics Supply Chain team is passionate about delivering innovative, affordable, and agile solutions that exceed our customer's expectations. The supply chain team touches every product and service we deliver and enables our customers do the impossible every day. At Aero, we leverage problem solving, creativity, and data to tackle the most exciting challenges in the industry.
Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work. You'll be inspired by Lockheed Martin's core values to grow in ways you only imagine! You will be welcomed by an inclusive culture that values your voice, perspective, and interests. You have arrived at your career destination. Join us!
The selected individual will become part of the Demand Planning team, joining an organization who is responsible for providing MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) support to multiple programs (F-35, F-22, F-16, C-130 and ADP). The position will be responsible for coordinating activities related to on-time material consumption and inventory, demand replenishments, demand stability, BOM integrity and accuracy at Subcontract Vendor locations both domestic and internationally. This team member will utilize SAP, SiCOMP (Supplier Inventory Compare) tool, Business Objects, CAPP and other software to perform their daily tasks.
Primary Responsibilities will be:
- Working with buyers/suppliers to ensure accurate Lockheed Martin inventory at multiple vendor facilities around the world.
- Provide guidance/training to buyers/suppliers as their inventory is incorporated and tracked via the SiCOMP tool.
- Assist with any future revisions to the BFM (Buyer Furnished Material) Plan documentation and SDRL (Subcontractor Data Requirements List) document.
- Analyzing diverse sets of data to identify underlying trends, draw insightful and accurate inferences that result in sound decision-making.
- Gather relevant information systematically, consider a broad range of issues or factors; grasp complexities and resolve issues and/or process gaps
Ensure successful execution of throughput and backlog burndown for the following tasks:
- Inventory Reconciliation between Subcontract Vendors and Lockheed's SAP.
- Subcontract Logic accuracy on Material Masters, Purchase Orders and Supplier inventory submittals.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX.
Has potential to travel
Experience with one or more of the following:
- SAP or ERP equivalent software
- MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) or similar
- Procurement/buying, purchase orders, supplier terms and conditions, managing supplier/customer relationships, negotiations
- Inventory reconciliation
- SAP pegging for replenishments/requirements
- Reviewing data elements from SAP Tables (i.e. SE16)
- Quantitative and analytical problem solving
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Logistics
Job ID: 637598BR
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Fort Worth , Operations Engineer - Level 2, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
here to apply!