Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Coca-Cola
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $67,000Average pay: $1,110-$1,230 weeklyHome
time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Haul food and beverage products in dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and 40% drop-and-hook freight.
- 12-15 loads per week.
- Drive within 220 miles of Dallas, TX. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and stop-off pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Dallas, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Learn about the facility that drivers on this
account are based out of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI217639895
Keywords: Schneider, Fort Worth , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Coca-Cola, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...