Patient Care Technician
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Location:Medical Center - Fort WorthDepartment:Transitional Care
UnitShift:First Shift (United States of America)Standard Weekly
Hours:36Summary:Patient Care Technicians (PCT) deliver competent
and skilled care to patients and families as supervised and
delegated by the RN/LVN. PCTs deliver care with a team-oriented
approach and an emphasis on good customer relations.Education:High
School diploma or equivalent, plus one of the following:
- Completion of certified Nurse Assistant program or hold an
- Completion of Medical Assistant program.
- Completion of first clinical semester in accredited nursing
program with continued enrollment in nursing program.
- Completion and current certification of Emergency Medical
- Completion of Patient Care Technician training
- Current BLS**Full Time position/Weekends & Holidays required
**About Us:Cook Children's Medical Center is the cornerstone of
Cook Children's, and offers advanced technologies, research and
treatments, surgery, rehabilitation and ancillary services all
designed to meet children's needs.Cook Children's is an EOE/AA,
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Fort Worth , Patient Care Technician, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!