Warehouse Lead Foreman
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Up to 25% of the job is directing the work of others, reviewing
schedule with supervisor at the beginning of the shift, discussing
daily plan and objectives, assisting in training other associates,
and advising the supervisor of any problems that occur during the
- Able to schedule trucks and assign tasks and Team skills
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to
work assigned shift.
- Participate in physical inventories.
What Experience You Need
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Worked in cold environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or similar preferred.
- Must be able to work in spaces with 55 inches of headroom
- May be required to tolerate working environment with inside
controlled temperatures of -15 degrees Fahrenheit and outside
ambient temperatures (including heat, cold and precipitation)
- Must tolerate heights up to 30 ft. and be able to access
elevated products from inside safety cage
- May stand to rebuild pallets with products. Requires tolerance
of standing posture up to 5 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Must transfer boxes weighing up to 55 lbs. from ground level to
80 inches in height and up 70 lbs. to 50 inches in height
rebuilding pallets. Lifting and carrying product a distance of 6
ft. without mechanical assistance .
What Could Set You Apart
- Requires ability to work independently
- Must be able to work varied schedule
- Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to
complete work or to attend meetings
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Fort Worth , Warehouse Lead Foreman, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!