Inventory Analyst II
Company: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job ID 2018-1300
# of Openings 1
Performs cycle counts, adjusts inventory, processes inventory transactions, reconciles and drives root cause analysis of COGI and production order errors, determines accuracy levels and the root cause of inventory- related discrepancies.
- Ensures daily cycle counts have been completed in accordance with the predetermined schedule.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures.
- Generate charts, graphs, and tables utilizing Excel or other appropriate tools
- Collaborate with IT to develop data requirements, assist in developing and validating logic for data pulls
- Manage storage of weekly and monthly data pulls
- Monitor and measure the inventory accuracy progress to an established percentage goal.
- Track KPIs for Inventory related functions, Inventory accuracy, cancelled TOs, Adjustments
- Supports the Inventory coordinator in research to determine root causes of errors; And drives new processes to eliminate and reduce errors.
- Provide actionable analysis to accompany compiled reports
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with leadership to implement improvement plans
- Works directly with Logistic personnel to implement corrective actions for prevention of future errors by documenting failures, providing training and recommendations to changes in Logistics processes, personnel, layout, etc.
- Resolve consumption errors on all commissions (Test and Production) within a designated timeframe to drive system reliance
- Perform Root cause analysis on all commissions (Test and Production) errors and share information internally to improve affected processes
- Ensure compliance with all RECARO policies, procedures, and work instructions and coordinate external audits (BDO, KPMG) with appropriate Logistics personnel.
- Review DCP's (Design Change Proposals) for stock requiring scrap processing.
- Support maintenance of correct material identified in Supermarket
- Monitor slow moving and obsolete inventory on a monthly basis and make recommendations for disposition based on future activity.
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelors degree in Business Admin, Logistics or in a related field preferred or 4+ years of experience in a Logistics/Warehouse environment with heavy involvement in Inventory control functions and SAP background
5 years experience in a warehouse environment
Strong SAP skills (WM, IM preferred)
Strong systems skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
KPIs-Tracking, Plotting and resolving discrepancies
Strong knowledge of inventory control principles, warehousing principles
Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Ability to independently plan and prioritize tasks
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to communicate in English both written and verbally PI104832496
Keywords: Recaro Aircraft Seating Americas, Inc., Fort Worth , Inventory Analyst II, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!