Senior Sales Analyst
Company: First Command Financial Services, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Position SummaryThe Senior Sales Analyst develops sales forecasts
and collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales trends and
set strategic objectives for the organization. Manages research and
evaluation of market conditions that may impact advisor, client and
sales trends. Expected to lead process development, implementation,
improvement and automation of reports for executives, senior
leaders, analyst team and the sales force. Expected to formally
present analytical insights to executives and field leaders.
Functions as a specialist and subject matter expert on complex and
technical aspects of the Sales Analytics team. Work is highly
independent and collaborative in nature. May assume a team lead
role for specific analytics projects.
- Identify and evaluate business impacts from strategic
initiatives within the sales organization. Analyze metrics that
affect profitability, growth, and productivity with consideration
for changes that may be inconsistent with historical
characteristics of the metric/data.
- Analyze multiple aspects of data related to recruiting and
complete Advisor lifecycle, prospecting and complete client
lifecycle, sales and product performance, sales force compensation,
and sales recognition metrics.
- Determine best practices and develop actionable insights and
recommendations for advisor and sales related operations. Can often
anticipate leadership questions and respond in a proactive and
- Identify trends, correlation, causality and insights which are
then interpreted and translated into a relatable presentation/story
dependent on scope and audience.
- Performs advanced business analysis using various techniques
(e.g. regression and other statistical analysis, cluster analysis,
explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining, etc.) to allow
sales leaders to make strategic fact-based decisions.
- Integrate multiple data sources, perform data reconciliation,
and perform data validation checks to identify, investigate and
resolve data errors and/or inconsistencies. This may include
developing a new data source that does currently exist.
- Liaison relationships are required between BIS and other
functional departments, therefore the Senior Analyst must have
advanced experience with business and technical expertise that can
be readily applied to impact productivity and efficiency within the
- Partner with less experienced sales analysts to lead training
and support for analytics reports/projects.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or related field) required and 6
- 10 years relevant work experience (in financial services or
sales-oriented firms preferred) OR
- Master's degree in Business (or related field) and 4 - 6 years
of relevant work experience
- First Command knowledge is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced user of Excel and other statistical analysis tools
required (e.g. R, Power BI, Thoughtspot, etc.)
- Advanced user of SQL, Microsoft Access and/or VBA strongly
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and
proven ability to work independently and in a team
- High communication skills are required in order to review,
analyze, and evaluate user needs to effectively meet analysis
requirements and present to appropriate audience
- Must be self-motivated with the initiative to take on whatever
- Must possess strong communication/interpersonal skills and
leadership skills, and be able to deliver news that is sensitive,
and/or confidential, in a professional manner
- Advanced user of relational databases and integration of data
from multiple sources
Fort Worth, US-TX
Keywords: First Command Financial Services, Inc., Fort Worth , Senior Sales Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!