Bilingual Warehouse Trainer - 1st or 2nd Shift
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: July 15, 2019
We are looking for one 1st Shift Trainer and 1 2nd Shift
1st Shift Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 3:30 pm
2nd Shift Monday - Friday 3:30 pm -11:30 pm.
Train associates to perform a variety of warehouse related
functions such as sorting, scanning, handling materials, receiving
and shipping product, inventory control, and safe forklift
operation. Train associates to use the appropriate operations
software platforms utilized in the facility. Training programs must
follow client and facility guidelines and SOPs. Ensure associates
are trained on HRIS and timekeeping platform.
- Train associates to scan product codes of client products to
input data into Company's computerized system for processing in a
productive and accurate manner.
- Train associates to sort scanned product in appropriate
- Train associates to inspect condition of product and prepare
for disposition in accordance with client contract terms.
- Train associates to clean and organize work area
- Answer questions and provide assistance in order to help
associates in meeting their daily production, accuracy, and safety
- Retrain associates as necessary
- Assist with Identifying root cause for common errors made and
developing a solution to resolve.
- Ensure associates have all tools necessary to complete their
- Ensure associates are provided with a safe, hazard free work
- Set a standard of excellence in job performance, attendance,
and adherence to all policies and procedures that is an example for
all other associate
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work overtime as scheduled
- High School diploma preferred or its equivalent; or any
equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the
responsibilities of this position.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required. French is a
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet production
- Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse, as
needed and if applicable
- Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow
standard operating and safety procedures
- Ability to communicate proficiently in both English and Spanish
preferred as may be assisting both English and Spanish speaking
associates. Multilingual would be beneficial to success
- Ability to work with hazardous waste
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
Competency: Teamwork-Builds relationships and works cooperatively
with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish
objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
Competency: Communication-Giving and receiving messages and
information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and
concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major
job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a
computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Frequently required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or
move up to 30 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range
and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and
regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude
and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to
listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and
long-term needs, requirements and exceed their
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and
tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal
and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective
of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with
others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish
objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships,
leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense
of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning
mission into action to achieve results following the principles of
Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality,
service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed
expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Inmar, Fort Worth , Bilingual Warehouse Trainer - 1st or 2nd Shift, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!