Supervisor Distribution Center Operations
Posted on: August 22, 2019
KGPCo is a leading provider of complete, customized and scalable
supply chain and network transformation solutions for the
communications industry. KGPCo serves a diverse set of customers
and partners. The customer base includes network operators,
integrators, contractors, utilities, cloud services providers,
neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprises who
connect people, places and things.
KGPCo employs over 2000 employees across the United States. KGPCo's
vision is to be the go-to partner enabling our customers to build,
optimize and transform networks that connect the world. We are
looking for top performers who are focused on results. We are
working to build a team of Supervisors in Irving, TX. We are
looking for individuals that have experience leading a team within
a warehouse operation. If you have a strong work ethic, desire to
grow, proven ability to show up with the utmost of punctuality, and
enjoy working hard, you'd be a great fit.
This will be accomplished through a stellar combination of
exceptional leadership, superior knowledge of warehouse operations
and management systems, and relevant industry experience.
We are seeking someone who wants to grow with us, as we see the
potential to grow this business.
- Supervise the picking, packing, receiving and distribution
functions within the designated area
- Lead the team to achieve corporate objectives in quality and
- Maintain appropriate records for the designated warehouse
operations area per documented processes (non-conforming product,
purchase orders, or damaged shipments).
- Support the team with a working knowledge of RF processes using
Intermec RF scanning equipment
- Maintain acceptable production and quality levels to ensure the
performance metrics of the business are met
- Maintain accurate inventory utilizing a Warehouse Management
- Manages the day to day expectations of staff, including
performance of scheduled reviews, managing corrective action, in
partnership with HR, participates in the interviewing and selection
- Conduct periodic meetings with assigned staff to communicate
company policy, process changes, workloads, safety topics
- Plan daily workload based upon forecast and schedule the team
- Manage the team's performance as well as attendance, and
- Work within and promote established safety and quality
- Demonstrate practical application of quality concepts such as
5S and Kaizen to improve quality performance of assigned area of
- Uphold the values of KGPCo through setting example and holding
the team accountable
- Required to be on call periodically
- Driving is an essential function of this position.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field strongly
- Minimum of 4 years of general warehouse operations experience
- Minimum of 2 years proven leadership experience managing a
mid-size team is required; or equivalent combination of education
- Management and leadership skills including experience with the
full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring,
performance management, promotions and terminations is required
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of quality concepts
such as kaizen/lean six sigma/5S principals
- Knowledge and experience with Warehouse Management Tools.
- Strong organizational, analytical and motivational skills along
with a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and the
ability to thrive in a metrics-driven, results-based
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain team
- Must be able to demonstrate valid driver's license with
acceptable driving record. Must be able to provide proof of
Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
KGPCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity"
Keywords: KGPCo, Fort Worth , Supervisor Distribution Center Operations, Professions , Irving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!