Company: Equify, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Pricing Analyst will assign values to equipment, trucks, and
trailers using complex data sets to help determine and set
competitive prices to gain market share. This is a highly
analytical role that requires considering data from multiple
sources and developing complex pricing models.
Who We Need: Our ideal Pricing Analyst will increase our success
- Place values on diverse equipment and other related assets for
- Ensure equipment valuations meet industry expectations.
- Conduct market research on equipment valuations by region, as
well as global market. Compare competitor results with internal
results, utilizing all tools available to you for current and
- Stay on top of market trends and fluctuations.
- Review inspections as completed with field inspectors to
confirm quality control standards have been achieved to provide
accurate values related to equipment.
- Work with sales team on equipment values and other related
- Some travel will be required to value equipment and train
standards with sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Work with other Equify team members to help accomplish company
Educational and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of three years of industry-related skill, knowledge,
or experience is preferred.
- Have well developed written, telephone and personal
- Critical Thinking - using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose or recommend the most
- Complex Problem Solving - identifying complex problems and
reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and
- Safeguarding confidential and protected information covered by
privacy law and company policy.
- Must work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Able to read, speak and write English.
- Ability to read, interpret and present recommended equipment
- Gripping, reaching, writing, data entry, handling (paper,
- Willing to learn and utilize company software.
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Communication - phone communication, communication with
personnel, customers and vendors
- Vision - able to see the computer screen and drive safely
- Position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week unless
otherwise directed by supervisor.
- Have current driver's license, access to late model automobile
in full operating condition and cell phone.
- Offers Health/Dental/Life/Vision Insurance, 401(k) with
- Paid Term Life/Long Term Disability/Employee Assistance
- Extensive PTO
- Downtown Location
- Gym Discount/Reimbursement
- Social Events
- Free Onsite Covered Parking
Equal Employment OpportunityWe're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us
Keywords: Equify, LLC, Fort Worth , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!