Sales Account Executive
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: December 6, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.From smart office
technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT
services, we have a rich history of creating the products and
services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from
anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help
companies around the world move information faster, improve quality
and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of
information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry
while exceeding environmental standards.At Konica Minolta, you'll
work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities,
great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.Position
ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for
you to join us as a Major Account Executive!Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers'
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven
to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
- You are experienced in problem solving to offer client
impactful business solutions.
- You understand the industry and have established relationships
in this field.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
- You are passionate about growing your knowledge as you build
your career.Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 6-10 years of business-to-business technical sales experience,
selling to clients in the digital imaging solutions field or other
related technology industry.
- College degree preferred.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
required!Konica Minolta Offers:--
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners
have-- earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal,
Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.--Join Konica Minolta and help
drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the
Future.---Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender
status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected under
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Fort Worth , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!