Contact Center Agent I (FT)
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 22, 2021
US-TX-Fort WorthReq No. 2021-7182Category Business/Client
SupportType Full-TimeThe Opportunity
We are seeking a talented Contact Center Agent I to apply knowledge
of CO-OP's organization and products in order to provide courteous
and efficient service to Credit Union employees and or Credit Union
members. In addition the Contact Center Agent I will be accountable
for meeting performance targets and necessary requirements for
agent advancement via career path.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Takes incoming calls from members. Navigates tools and
resources to properly address member inquiries.
- Maintains high level of service with members and meets
- Maintains composure and demonstrate a calm, professional
position while adapting to difficult situations.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with
- Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of
CO-OP's Call Center's.
- Participates in product and procedure training in classroom, on
the job training, and reviews all available manuals and resources
to acquire and increase product knowledge.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic Computer Skills using Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading
comprehension in English.
- Ability to accurately interpret information as well as
demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Application of good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a
- While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly
required to do the following: read, write, simple arithmetic, draw
conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze
data or report information 5-8 hours per shift.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI129791715
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Fort Worth , Contact Center Agent I (FT), Sales , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!