Front Desk Agent
Company: Moe's Hospitality Llc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionReports To:The Front Office Associate will report
directly to the Front Office Managers / OperationsManager. Job
OverviewThe Front Office Associate is the face of the company for
all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we
make. The ideal candidate must be able to deal with complaints and
give accurate information to all arriving guests. A
customer-oriented approach is essential in this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Executes guest reservation, check-in, checkout, and payment and
service procedures as outlined in brand training materials and in
compliance with brand quality assurance standards.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance ad grooming
which includes, wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Ensures front desk and office (including files) are maintained
in a clean and organized manner.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving
problems as necessary.
- Maintains proper control over keys, safe deposits, and all
Company and guest property and confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned supporting the guest satisfaction
promise by the Front Office Manager, Assistant General Manager or
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to emergency
- Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards.
- Ability to pass certification tests required to meet brand
- Ability to work well with others.
- Approachability to encourage effective communication with
guests and fellow team members.
- Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and
resolve guest problems or concerns.Education - Experience:
- Less than a high school diploma; or 6 months to 1 year of
related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience. Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in writing, oral or diagram form. Ability to
speak with problems involving several concrete variables I
standardized situations. Physical Demands:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Health Insurance (within 90 days), Holiday pay,increase of pay
within 90 days.While performing the duties of the Job, the employee
is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.by Jobble
Keywords: Moe's Hospitality Llc, Fort Worth , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!