Key Accounts Sales Representative
Company: WESTMOOR MFG CO - Panhandle -Rock and Roll Denim
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Westmoor Mfg. Co. Makers of Panhandle Western Wear, & Rock and
Roll Denim is seeking a highly motivated, responsible, and customer
oriented Key Accounts Sales Representative to join our team.The
ideal candidate will have experience managing a sales territory,
selling current accounts as well as prospecting for new accounts
within the territory. Experience selling apparel as well as a
background in the western market/lifestyle preferred.Essential
- Maintain a schedule of appointments to present quarterly
product line to existing and potential new customers-extensive
travel may be required during quarterly line releases.
- Discuss business, present product or service needs with new and
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows.
- Seek to contribute to overall growth of the manufacturing
company by working towards aggressive quarterly sales goals.
- Serves as a brand ambassador, promoting company's brands within
our key retail partners' stores.
- Work closely with both regional as well as national,
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in the Apparel or Accessory
business - ideally in the Western Market Retail / Fashion
- Proven success with developing customer relationships as well
as sales account management.
- Some travel required. All travel expenses are covered by
- Should be flexible, but focused.
- Positive attitude, customer oriented, with good multitasking
and superb organizational abilities.
- Comfortable making presentations to both small and large
groups, consisting of professional buyers, business owners, as well
as C-suite executives.
- Exhibit the ability to bring new and exciting ideas to further
promote as well as highlight company brands/products within key
retailers to drive sales.Skills and experience:
- Retail/Fashion Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Business to Business Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Western Wear Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Fashion / Western / Apparel
- Strong Organization and Communication SkillsEnvironment:
- Fast-paced role
- Casual dress-code
- Generous clothing allowance
- 401k, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, employee
discount and more
- In office when not traveling
- Required travel: 15 - 20%
- Salary plus commissionJob Type: Full-timePay: From $80,000.00
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental pay types:
- Commission payAbility to commute/relocate:
- Fort Worth, TX 76106: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Application Question(s):
- How many years of experience in fashion / western apparel.
- To help us determine if we are in the right scale, please tell
us your desired salary.Experience:
- Sales: 4 years (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: WESTMOOR MFG CO - Panhandle -Rock and Roll Denim, Fort Worth , Key Accounts Sales Representative, Sales , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...