Inbound Sales Representative
Company: Bank of America
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job Description:At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resource they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Preferred Sales team at Bank of America. We re looking for skilled sales people that can advise and advocate for our clients for their most important financial needs. As part of the Bank of America team, Preferred Sales Specialists listen to client needs and understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship while providing an exceptional client experience. Preferred Sales Specialists are sales professionals that work in an inbound contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority. As a Preferred Sales Specialist, you can look forward to
- Working in a fast paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales specialists and managers in an inbound call center
- Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client
- Listening to, understanding, and providing needs based sales solutions for our clients
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths
- World-class suite of benefits including tuition, child care reimbursement and employee discount programsWe ll help you
- Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
- Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship and how to uncover their needs using best in class tools and resources
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on products that are available and will benefit them to meet their needs You re a person who (required skills)
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients financial lives
- Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objection
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Has a minimum of 2 years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products
- Is competent with computers
- Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Has strong decision making and problem solving skillsYou ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Experience in the Banking/Financial industry
- Experience working in a call center
- Experience in telephone sales We re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world,
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.Shift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: 40 Associated topics: financial advisor, financial security, investment, investment analyst, mortgage, payment management solution, risk management, securities, security, treasury
Keywords: Bank of America, Fort Worth , Inbound Sales Representative, Sales , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!